Shweta Basu, who has been working in the TV industry, Bollywood and South Indian films, has news that she has secretly engaged. 27-year-old Shweta has engaged with her long time boyfriend and director Rohit Mittal (31). The shocking thing is that the two had engaged secretly last year but the news is now revealed. In such a situation, when Shweta was engaged in connection with the engagement news, she told the truth of these reports. Let me tell you, Shweta was seen in the TV show ‘Chandanandani’ for the last time. Shweta Rohit came closer because of Anurag Kashyap …
- The credit goes to Shweta and Rohit for film director Anurag Kashyap.
- Shweta Basu has worked as a script consultant for nearly a year in Anurag Kashyap’s production house Phantom Films.
- His first meeting with Rohit was right here. At the same time, according to reports, Rohit Mittal has already directed the short film ‘Autohead’.
- Rohit also works only in Phantom. Both worked in a short film and here they came closer.
- Kapil, who has been dating each other for 4 years, is the main thing that for the sake of marriage, Shweta first proposed Rohit.
According to the report, Rohit and Shweta used to like each other but Shweta himself offered Rohit first in Goa. Later, Rohit had proposed Shweta to her Hometown Pune.
Shweta stuck in sex scandal
Shweta Basu’s name came in a sex scandal in Banjara Hills of Hyderabad in 2014. After two months of passing in Rescue Home she returned home. However, later Shweta was given a clean chit in this case by the Hyderabad sessions court.
Shweta was Last seen in ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’,
- After the name came to sex racket, none of her films were released for a long time. However, she worked in Varun Dhawan’s Badrinath Ki Dulhania in 2017.
- In April 2016, however, Shweta’s father had given these signals that she could be seen in Karan Johar’s upcoming movie soon.
With the films, Shweta has acted in TV serials like ‘Kahani Ghar-Ghar Ki’ and ‘Karisma Ka Karishma’. Shweta has worked in Bollywood films such as ‘Spider’, ‘Iqbal’, ‘Wah Life Ho To Aisi’. After this she made his identity as a South Actress.