The chilly weather will be here now, which calls for changing your skincare routine as well as your make up methods. And if you should be marriage in winter months, then we’ve got you covered! We got in touch with celebrity Makeup Anu Kaushik, who shared a couple of important tips and styles for winter brides:
– Hydration is the trick to get luminous skin throughout such weather. You must pick a creamy and buildable base.
– Strong brows can lift that person immediately. To start up the eyes, use an iridescent wash of colour with heaps of lashes on the upper and lower lashline.
– Since the rest of the facial skin is luminous and invisibly, Anu suggests balancing the look with semi-matte lip colour in darker tones, this may immediately increase glam to your look. Deep blossoms and berry colours are in trend and suit every skin tone.
– this year is all about metal smokey eyes. From metallic goldto cherry and champagne sunglasses, create your eye make-up stand out using such sunglasses.
– With bold eye make-up, maintain your lip gloss shade softer with nude peach or pink undertone lip colours. Decide on the lip colour that suits your complexion. Deep red is effective with hot skin tone, even whereas glowing red goes nicely with a fairer complexion.